Saturday, September 24, 2011

Scrap That Song Sponsors

Hello my little minions

I feel I need to give the monthly sponsors over at SCRAP THAT SONG a plug for supporting us this month

First up for the cutest vintage embellishments have a liitle looksee at OLD FAVOURITES


And next for the cutest embellishments and chipboards we have THE CHIP CHOP SHOP
All of the designs have been hand drawn so they all have a totally freestyle uniqueness to them. They are fun and quirky and will add some spunk to your creations.


Please support those who support us

BBxx

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Well said BB , we are so lucky to have two fabulous sponsors on board. I was VERY happy when I found out, I think I may have even done a Happy Dance :)

Cheers
Mary x

Nay and Gilly said...

Had a good look at the new look Blog, well new for me lol! looks so good love it and congrats about the DT, what a cool idea! Gilly oxo

Bee's Most Popular Posts