Friday, October 7, 2011

May the Force Be With You..........................

Master Yoda.......my layout is complete.....

Over at Scrap That Song I chose the theme from Star Wars as my song for the month. I was inspired by Episode V when Luke gets captured by the adominable snowman (yeti) creature thingy - its ugly anyways whatever it is.


But how cute is my little abominable snowman (yeti) creature thingy?? he he
I could not resist it when Alecia walked out of my room on a cold day with my big jacket on - it looked so funny - she was waddling like E.T - classic LOS

Here are some closies -

Some Journalling


Little embellie cluster


Hope you get a chance to join in the challenges this month - there is plenty of inspiration for you to draw from

Till next time.........May the force be with you

BBxx

3 comments:

Stacey Young said...

Hehe, thanks for the love on my blog BB.....I already feel like a nut some days...lol!!!! Ummm, no plans for no. 4 but you never know:) Have a great weekend xo

Kim said...

teehee great photos and title, lovin your circles you have cretaed Belinda!

kathie said...

That is gorgeous! Those photos make me smile, and I love that you used that BasicGrey line for the layout.

Bee's Most Popular Posts