Friday, July 15, 2016

Thai Green Curry - YIAH Style


Good Afternoon,

Seriously this would have to be the easiest dinner ever for time poor families....

YIAH (Your Inspiration at Home) makes it so easy to make a delicious curry


For this dish I have used the Thai Green Curry Dip Mix - which contains rich, lively Thai flavours and is perfect for chicken and even seafood


3 Simple Ingredients paired with Intense Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Thai Green Curry Dip Mix

I usually dice and then brown my chicken in the pan with the EVOO, then I add the amount of spice I like ( for my family it's usually 2-3 tablespoons), I then add the capsicum diced and let it all cook through - be mindful that the true intensity of the spice flavour will not come out for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving I add the cream and serve on a bed of brown rice - TASTY...........

You can get the Thai Green Curry and the Intense Garlic delivered straight to your door by clicking on  the link below

http://BelindaLowe.yourinspirationathome.com.au

RRP $15.95

RRP $19.95
Here are some of the other AMAZING DIP MIX Flavours that are available for purchase -





And these are the other FLAVOURSOME EVOO Flavours that are available for purchase -


Get yours today - you won't be disappointed

Belinda xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts