Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Little Man + Scars

Good Morning and a big Happy Wednesday to you all – I hope you are getting in some scrappy time.
For my first layout I would like to share is one of me and my little nephew when he was born
This layout is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Mandala Transparency, Carousel Horse and Little Man Mini Cake Topper
And here are some close ups:
For my second project I did an Art Journal Page
This page is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Crazy Circles Stamp and Gorgeous Gals Transparency

If you have any questions about any of the projects I create contact me or comment below
You can buy all things SCRAP FX here

As always I’m excited to see what YOU create with these products – don’t forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook
Till next time
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts