Tuesday, November 29, 2016

52 Weeks of Gratitude - Week 9

52 WEEKS OF GRATITUDE

WEEK 9 - HOW DID YOU DO AND FEEL?

I'm not really understanding what is being asked in reference to "How did you do and feel" so i'm just going to go with what makes me  feel good......... 
I can't really narrow things down too much because there are a lot of things that I rely on to boost my spirits however I think there is nothing funnier than reading something on social media that is truthful and relates to oneself. Let's go with .......


1. The Everyday Life Of A Mother





2. On Being "The Mother"


3. On being "ME"


4. 1st World Problems

However: If I ever got to park in my garage we may not have this problem :)
And one last one for good luck - 

5. On Adulthood


There is nothing like your "truth" smacking you in the face, the best thing about it is that you can have a good laugh at the way you are, the way you act and what life throws at you.

Sunshine, Happiness and Love Always

Bee Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts