Tuesday, September 3, 2019

10

Good Evening and a big Happy Tuesday to you all,
For my first layout I would like to share a layout of my daughter (and her birthday husband’s) 10th Birthday. What little girl doesn’t love a unicorn?
This layout is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Create A Unicorn Stencil, Celebrate Word Set and the Girl Stuff Transparency

And here are some close ups:
For this layout I made my own flowers out of polymer clay, they are super fun, super colourful and nice and lightweight so they won’t weigh your page down
If you have any questions about any of the projects I create contact me or comment below
As always i’m excited to see what YOU create with these products – don’t forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook
Till next time……Happy Scrapping
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts