Wednesday, May 19, 2010
It's Time......Time for my first ever GIVEAWAY
You have planned the perfect outing
You have the perfect dress
The shoes are perfect
Your hair is done, make up is on
Where is the perfect bag?????
Right Here - that's where......
To be in the running for this gorgeous Sydney Love Clutch Purse RRP $30 you need to do a few things for me
1. Be an Australian Resident ( Sorry if you live elsewhere, I still appreciate you )
2. Be a follower of this blog :)
2. Check out entertainment units from buyster.com
4. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you'd do with the purse if you win.
4. Send me a copy of your comment that you posted in an email to email@example.com with the subject Sydney Love Clutch Purse.
And to get an extra entry?
Post about this giveaway on Facebook - but make sure you let me know..
The winner will be chosen using random.org's integer generator and will be contacted via email.
Entries close June 19th 2010
Make sure you follow all the steps to be in the running!
If the lucky winner does not respond within 7 days a new winner will be drawn.
I finally got to do a page after 8 or 9 weeks of being MIA in the scrap world. Uni has taken up so much of my time and i would rather neglect my scrapping rather than my family ( I think that's a fair call....). I have committed to the Basic Grey program again for the year and this was the LO as a result of that. Thankyou to Mum and Jeanette for forcing me to sit down and do it - I was happy with the end result and look forward to the next page
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
Better late than never i say........a big congratulations to Jason and Amanda on their wedding day on the 20th March 2010. Thankyou for letting us share this special day with you and may your future be filled with love and happiness.