Monday, January 1, 2018

Time to Scrap the Christmas Cheer

Good Afternoon,

I have some more festive inspiration from the Shop and Crop Kaisercraft Kit that can be purchased HERE ...this is the 3rd and 4th layouts that I have been able to create from this kit packed with awesome goodies and guess what.......I still have leftovers that I could have created more.


Hot Tip: It's OK to turn a pattern paper around the wrong way.......it can still work nicely :)

The only thing I added here that was not provided in the kit were the chipboard stars and the string of pearls. Here are some close ups.......



Here is my second layout for you all...


Hot Tip: I have used both sides of the patterned paper and the title strip - nothing pretty goes to waste here

The only thing I added here that was not provided in the kit were the pearls and the Idea-ology Label Letters but you can buy them in the shop HERE. Here are some close ups....




That's it from me today.......just some inspiration to help you wit your 2017 Christmas Photos

Till next time

Happy Scrapping
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts