Well that's how I feel today - so what better way to make myself feel better than by baking the absolute most yummiest and tastiest cookies ever on the planet. Seriously these are so unbelievably easy and so super tasty and what makes them even better is the fact that they are flourless.
1 cp Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cp Sugar
1 cp Peanut Butter
1. In a mixing bowl, use electric beater to beat together egg, sugar, baking powder and vanilla for about a minute.
2. Add peanut butter and , if needed, a tsp water, beat together
3. Add in chocolate chips and mixing well with a spoon
4. Measure out heaped teaspoons onto a lined cookie tray.
5. Bake for 15min at 160c fan forced or 180c no fan
6. Cookies are ready when they feel firm and are slightly brown
So get your Betty Crocker on and enjoy one of these amazing cookies with a nice cuppa - it made me feel better that's for sure
Don't forget to leave me some love if you visit or give me some hot tips if you have a way of making this better