Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Student Life

Well it's official - I stepped foot on campus today to start my next adventure as a 1st Year Nursing student - WOW is all I can say, I am still quite overwhelmed by it all but the fear of the unknown is now gone. Hopefully I can make a few friends to make my time there a bit easier and i'm also hoping that my brain will kick into the mode it needs to be in to absorb as much as it needs to. I'm not hoping for miracles and I know it's gunna be a hard slog but i've committed myself to it so - BRING IT ON.....
Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10