Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Student Life

Well it's official - I stepped foot on campus today to start my next adventure as a 1st Year Nursing student - WOW is all I can say, I am still quite overwhelmed by it all but the fear of the unknown is now gone. Hopefully I can make a few friends to make my time there a bit easier and i'm also hoping that my brain will kick into the mode it needs to be in to absorb as much as it needs to. I'm not hoping for miracles and I know it's gunna be a hard slog but i've committed myself to it so - BRING IT ON.....

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Good luck with it!! I remember my 1st day stepping onto that campus as a first year nursing student too! Enjoy the ride!

Karen Shady said...

GOOD LUCK Belinda... I TOO am a Nurse, I started uni after i had 3 kids, and I absolutely LOVED it.I had a ball.....

Sue Plumb said...

Good luck with your studies Belinda! I too, remember my first day at uni as a "mature age" student...LOL I am sure that your life experiences will only serve to help you in your studies and make you a better student, I know mine did!
You go girl!!! :-)

bappleicious said...

Thanks for the encouragement girls - I think finding the confidence to believe in yourself is a hard thing to achieve

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda. just wondering as i've applied for uni if you did the STAT test and a PCA with QTAC? how long did it take for you to hear back from QTAC if they offering you a place at uni? it's confusing and i don't want miss out. lol.

Bee's Most Popular Posts