Monday, March 14, 2011

First Day



Oh what a day.....i did struggle with sending my youngest (Miss Alecia) to daycare but I suppose eventually it is something we all have to face, letting them go is hard but when they come home and can do new things it makes it all that more rewarding.

Here is a close up of my cluttered embellies -



And my journalling -



The layout has a real girly vintage feel to it - which is normally something that I would steer completely clear of but i suppose that is the advantage of joining kit clubs ( in this case Book of You ) it forces you to use things that you normally wouldn't buy - pushes your creative boundaries a bit.

TFLxx

3 comments:

Leanne J said...

you know i love LOVE this .. so cute.. yay.

Karen Shady said...

this is sooo pretty Belinda :) love the journalling too

Kim said...

this is jsu lovely Belinda, very very soft and girly!

Bee's Most Popular Posts