Sunday, March 10, 2013

Double Decker

Morning Peeps,

Don't faint............I actually completed a challenge *Pats self on back*

Over at Scrapfriends  this month they have a fabulous sketch that I just could not resist.
Here is the sketch:-

And here is my take on the sketch:-
Flipped it

We had an awesome time touring around London for the day on the double decker red bus - I didn't care that it was freezing and I was getting wind burn up on the top deck

A bit of hidden journalling
Thanks for looking and I hope you are all having a super scrappy weekend
Don't forget to leave me some love so I know you have visited

BBxx

9 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it! Especially how you've flipped the sketch - & the hidden journaling is great.....really neat LO - thanks for joining us at SF:):):)

donna said...

I am glad that I was sitting down when I saw that you had blogged lol.
It looks great babe, that sketch is on my list for the month too
D xx

Jasmine S said...

Great pics and you used the sketch beautifully. Love the details like the bus.

Sanna said...

really like your take! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!!

Julene Matthews said...

This looks great.The hop on hop off bus is fun.

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh Miss B... I love this the colours and layers...totally awesome... you so had fun creating this!!! awesome thanks for playing along at SF!

love miss wally xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

Super gorgeous BB!!

Anonymous said...

Your lender will honour your discover there are sufficient funds as part of your account to pay this cost more info The options of secured loans are to ensure that both the loan providers and people avail a number of privileges

Bee's Most Popular Posts