Monday, May 12, 2014

It's all about family and friends

Good Morning,

Firstly I would like to wish all the miraculous mum's out there a Happy Mother's Day for yesterday and I hope you all had a fantastic day and got spoilt by your little ones. I started off my day in a super way by doing the Mother's Day Classic here in town, it was a fun 3K walk (maybe one year I will get gutsy enough to do the 6K run), it's a great way to raise money for Breast Cancer research and if you have an event held near you I can highly recommend it for you to participate in in 2015. Here is a pic of us that was taken by the local paper -

B, Holly, Jacquie, Noels and Jilly at the finish line
And I have a few scrappy shares of pages I have done as well -

This first layout was one I did for the LSS The Scrap Cottage and it's just mainly me reflecting on just being myself and not worrying too much about what anyone else thinks

"B" You cause everyone else is taken
And the next LO is a christmas one - every year the kids pick a treat to cook for santa that uniquely represents them, I am secretly hoping that maybe one day they will pass the tradition onto their own children

Double LO using Basic Grey POTM
LHS of the LO
RHS of the LO
The Journalling - In 2010 the kids make Holly Jolly Fudge, Santa Boots, Poo Crackles and Rangabread Slice

So what are some family traditions that you hope your kids will pass on? I'd love to hear your ideas.

Enjoy your week and don't forget to leave me some love if you pop by

BBxx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts