Saturday, March 9, 2019

Serendipity and LOVE

Good Evening Beautiful People…
On this fine Saturday night I am re-sharing two projects using 2 very different products that ScrapFX has to purchase
The projects thatI have created include the Feathers and Lace Transparency and the Small Chisel lowercase alphabet

Feathers and Lace Transparency




Lowercase Chisel Alphabet (small)






 Here are a few close ups of the transparency
                    

My second project is a canvas I made for a friend – craft is a great gift, I’d love to see some projects that you have created and gifted in your comments
 Here is a close up of the chisel alphabet
And……..a happy friend                      
If you have any questions about any of the projects I have created contact me or comment below. Please head over to the ScrapFX store and check out all the amazing products on offer
Till next time ……Happy Scrapping
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts