Friday, June 21, 2019

Happiness Looks Beautiful On You + Brightest Hues

Good Afternoon and a big Happy Friday to you all, you made it to the end of the week…..
My layout that I would like to share with you today is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Happiness-Beautiful Chipboard Title, Heart-DC-Black and the Triangle Collage Stamp
And here are some close ups:
And for my second project I have done an Art Journal Page that includes the following products:

If you have any questions about any of the projects I create contact me or comment below
As always i’m excited to see what YOU create with these products – don’t forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook
Till next time……Happy Scrapping
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts