Monday, August 5, 2019

abc + Sweet 16

Good Morning and a big Happy Monday to you all,
For my first layout I would like to share a layout of my friends and I at an abc cocktail party…..what is that I hear you say, well we start at a cocktail starting with the letter ‘a’ and move our way down the alphabet until there is no-one standing
This layout is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Alphabet Stamp Set, Celebrate Word Set and the Girl in a Glass
And here are some close ups:
There’s lots of colour and lots of fun on this page
For my second page I did an index card size, the main focus I wanted on the page was the title which was my daughters cake topper for her 16th birthday.
This layout is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Birthday transparency and Cake stamps
And here is a close up:
If you have any questions about any of the projects I create contact me or comment below
As always i’m excited to see what YOU create with these products – don’t forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook
Till next time……Happy Scrapping
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts