Friday, October 18, 2019

Sisters + Made For Each Other

Good Morning and a big Happy Friday to you all 
For my first layout I would like to share a layout of my daughters using some great products from Scrap FX
This layout is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Butterflies-BW, Chevron Panel Stamp, Duo Hearts, Mandala Transparency and Sisters Forever
And here are some close ups: 
  
For my second project I did a frame, the main focus of the frame is that I used the material from the dress she is wearing in the image that she had made for her daughter’s wedding.
This frame is one that I have created using the following Scrap FX products: Almond Leaves and Made For Each Other
And this is the frame standing up
Here are some close ups: 
  
  
If you have any questions about any of the projects I create contact me or comment below
You can buy all things SCRAP FX here

As always I’m excited to see what YOU create with these products – don’t forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook
PS: My friend was super happy when I gave her the handmade gift I had made for her
Till next time
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts