Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Lochie


I know it's not suppose to be about me but lachlan's birthday's always celebrate milestone's for me also - his 11th birthday also means that I have survived 11 years of being a parent.
He celebrated his day by having 4 of his best mates for a sleepover - not that i think they slept much.
They had Pizza, Ribs, Chicken Wings, Garlic Bread, Soft Drink and Ice Cream Cake for dinner.
They camped out in the movie room all night and played X-Box 360 on the big screen - what else are 11 years olds suppose to do?
Anyway Happy Birthday Son - I love you

3 comments:

Leanne said...

My gosh you are brave!!!! :) How's the sleepover recovery?! Happy Bday to your young man.

Leanne J said...

OMG what a bad friend am i... sorry Happy birthday Lochie.. hope he had a fun night...

bappleicious said...

He had a great night - I don't think they got to sleep until about 2am and then I heard them giggling at 6am - Lochie was in a wee foul mood all day but he had a kip in the arvo which helped his mood.

Bee's Most Popular Posts