Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nanny Lyn and Jett


I did this Layout for our local scrap group - Toowoomba Scrap Apples.
The challenge was to create a layout using tissue or a napkin.
I think I got a wee bit carried away - i just couldn't stop sticking - it was like a compulsive obsessive disorder.
Thanks to Leanne J for the netting flower at the top of the Layout and you can get your self some fabric buttons at LIL RED ROCKET



I handmade the paper flowers - thankyou to Elise McKay for the link to the tutorial - it was actually a lot easier than I anticipated

2 comments:

Jules said...

yummy belinda ... might have to check out that tutorial myself! :) xx

Leanne J said...

yumm...yumm.. yummy.. and thanks for letting me steal a couple.. lol.. awesome page..and i'm glad you kept on sticking ... fantastic..woot woot...

Bee's Most Popular Posts