Saturday, September 11, 2010

Motivation....Where are you?

I don't know what's wrong with me - I lack motivation - I don't even want to get out of my pyjamas - I'm tired - and my children are exhausting.

I don't know what to do to pull it all together - if it wasn't for my husband and my friends I would have dug my hole and laid in it already.

Why is it that when you have everything you want you just want to escape from it all?

I got asked last weekend at soccer who punched me in the eye? I wish I had a good story to tell but unfortunately now my looks are being taken away from me as well :(

I know there are many people out there who are in a worse situation than me but I hate feeling this way - I want my zest for life back
Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10