Thursday, February 3, 2011

Holly Loves Twilight

I doubled up on two challenges for this LO.

First challenge was from Show Us Your Stuff.
The challenge set considering its LURVE month was to scrap something with a handmade heart.

The second challenge was from my group Scrapper's Challenge on The Boxx.
Mazz's challenge was a recipe challenge and my oh my was it a recipe and a half.



Mazz's recipe was to include the following -

More than 1 photo
Yellow
Stitching
Stars
Circles
Brads or Eyelets
Ribbon, Lace, Twine or Fabric
Stamped Image
Hand Written Journalling
A Title with more than 1 word

Here is a close up of my Handmade Heart - I used a chippee, coloured it and dimensional magiced little red jewels to make it oh so *SPARKLY*



TFLxx

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10