Thursday, February 3, 2011

Holly Loves Twilight

I doubled up on two challenges for this LO.

First challenge was from Show Us Your Stuff.
The challenge set considering its LURVE month was to scrap something with a handmade heart.

The second challenge was from my group Scrapper's Challenge on The Boxx.
Mazz's challenge was a recipe challenge and my oh my was it a recipe and a half.



Mazz's recipe was to include the following -

More than 1 photo
Yellow
Stitching
Stars
Circles
Brads or Eyelets
Ribbon, Lace, Twine or Fabric
Stamped Image
Hand Written Journalling
A Title with more than 1 word

Here is a close up of my Handmade Heart - I used a chippee, coloured it and dimensional magiced little red jewels to make it oh so *SPARKLY*



TFLxx

4 comments:

Leanne J said...

super SPARKley heart.. this is so funky and aweseome BB..YOU are definately ON fire.. woot woot ..yay....

Kim said...

OOOOOOOOO that heart looks INCREDBLE, I ahve totally got to try that, love the theme of this layout too Belinda, thanks for playing at SUYS!!!!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Awesome layout! Love your take on this months challenge! Way to go. Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

Annette Edmonds said...

Great page and love that little heart xo

Bee's Most Popular Posts