Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Circa 1967

For one of our Toowoomba Scrap Apple challenge's Michelle put forward a challenge that I really had no idea at all where to start - scrap a page with an OLD WORLD theme.....WTF is old world?
Graphic 45 was the first thing that came to my mind so I just ran with that and this is what I came up with -



Adam's Uncle Werner co-piloted the first QANTAS plane from Sydney to New Zealand on 6th April 1967 - that is him on the far left - the picture was also published in Pix Magazine {which i have no idea what that is by the way}. I searched on the net with the help of Adam's mum and found an actual picture of the aircraft -



Here is the journalling - and yes I know I cheated by not writing on it but I didn't think that I should be the one writing considering it is Adam's uncle and if I waited for hm to write something it wouldn't happen -



TFLxx

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10