Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Circa 1967

For one of our Toowoomba Scrap Apple challenge's Michelle put forward a challenge that I really had no idea at all where to start - scrap a page with an OLD WORLD theme.....WTF is old world?
Graphic 45 was the first thing that came to my mind so I just ran with that and this is what I came up with -



Adam's Uncle Werner co-piloted the first QANTAS plane from Sydney to New Zealand on 6th April 1967 - that is him on the far left - the picture was also published in Pix Magazine {which i have no idea what that is by the way}. I searched on the net with the help of Adam's mum and found an actual picture of the aircraft -



Here is the journalling - and yes I know I cheated by not writing on it but I didn't think that I should be the one writing considering it is Adam's uncle and if I waited for hm to write something it wouldn't happen -



TFLxx

5 comments:

Leanne J said...

this looks FREAKING amazing..wow the tearing and the doilies...woot woot wowman.. on fire...
wowzers.

Heather Jacob said...

wow!!!! my first time on your blog and your work is amazing ... love your style .. i'll be back to see more ... I am now a follower ....hugz x

Anonymous said...

hey Belinda! can you please email me your address so i can send u your layout :)

sweetvintage@live.com.au

jodie xx

Kim said...

totally love your combo of embellies and that twine jsut looks fab!

Tracey StJ said...

TOTALLY awesome B!! I love the pics and the perfect mix of pp's you have used to suit..great work!!

Bee's Most Popular Posts