Monday, April 11, 2011

Do I Like What I See?

I recently participated in the Cyber Crop over at the Boxx. I managed to complete 8 layouts over the weekend - no studying was done at all that weekend.

This was the challenge set by Dannielle Quarmby

"Granny Flat" challenge

Time to get your nanna chic going on, ladies, with this granny flat challenge! Your layout must include my favourite vintage ingredients, namely:

1. Patterned paper background, I love that old wallpaper feel
2. Flowers (either embellishments or patterns)
3. A doily, paper or crochet is fine
4. Vintage sheet music or book paper

This was what I came up with



Notice the awesome Butterfly from Scrapmatts, coloured in with the Gel Pens that you can also get from Scrapmatts ( they are the best ever).

TFLxx

3 comments:

Leanne J said...

you KNOW how much i love this one.. that photo and how you raised some areas of the backgrounds..superb....woohoo..LOVE LOVE it..

Lisa Amiet said...

YAY!!!! What flaws??? You mustn't be seeing what we see!! Love this page, fab pic xoxo

Shirley Marsh said...

Grreat reading your blog

Bee's Most Popular Posts