Friday, April 22, 2011

Miss Moo

OK we are back at the cyber crop.....

This was the next page I completed, the challenge was by the talented Elise McKay...this is how it went down.....

Welcome to the girls room which I love 'cause I love to play with all things pretty and I have two gorgeous girls!
My challenge to you is a sort of a colour challenge........
Here is a gorgeous room which I want you to model your layout on using the colours and I want to see lots of flowers and lace and material.....just pile it all on!

And this is what I came up with - lots of fabric, flowers and a bit a bling thrown in



Now for the most awesome bit of the whole lot....




My homemade crochet CARNATION.

Leanne Jago, Tracey St Johnwood and Renee Iveson were all subjected to the granny side of me when we drove back from the Papercraft Convention in Brisbane. As Tracey put it " What would you have said if someone from the future came to you while you were in high school and said that when you were older you would be crocheting in the car driving back from a paper convention"..........bahaha ( such is life hey?)

So what are your thoughts? Do you like them? Or are they too much like Fairy Floss?

TFLxx

4 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

I LIKE! (But then again, I am also a huge fan of fairy floss too...LOL) Love all the textures on this LO, just gorgeous! X

Lisa Amiet said...

oooh I want carnations! They are gorgeous! And look at Miss A!! Such a cutie xoxo

Patricia said...

What a gorgeous flower.. hand made !!! BRAVO

Nay and Gilly said...

this is so very RAD BB!! So love all your fabric and textures and how could I refuse such an absolute QT!! never lose ur Granny side :)
luv Renee

Bee's Most Popular Posts