Monday, August 1, 2011

I finally got on a Design Team.....woot woot

Can you believe it????

I can't believe it.....they say all good things come to those who wait and I think I have been waiting a while.
The lucky site to snavel me up is SCRAP THAT SONG - its a very new challenge site so please visit us and support the site and the other wonderful ladies who I am designing with - * DRUM ROLL *

Julene Mathhews
Kim Ewins
Annette Edmonds
Mary Bennetts
Rebekkah Lynch..

Look forward to seeing you there

BBxx

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

White With 1

BLINKIE WW1

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10