Monday, August 1, 2011

I finally got on a Design Team.....woot woot

Can you believe it????

I can't believe it.....they say all good things come to those who wait and I think I have been waiting a while.
The lucky site to snavel me up is SCRAP THAT SONG - its a very new challenge site so please visit us and support the site and the other wonderful ladies who I am designing with - * DRUM ROLL *

Julene Mathhews
Kim Ewins
Annette Edmonds
Mary Bennetts
Rebekkah Lynch..

Look forward to seeing you there

BBxx

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Yes I can beleive it, cause I told you that your RoK, So looking forward to all being on the CT together
Happy Days
Cheers
Mary x

Leanne J said...

that is super awesome miss.. YAY....

Jules said...

wahooo!! awesome B... had a feeling the 4th Musketeer was you! lol ... fantastic news hon! :)) x

Bee's Most Popular Posts