Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I could not resist

I could not resist the July Sketch Challenge over at the BOXX


How awesome is that?????? I didn't want to change it, flip it, add to it or do anything random with it cause I just loved it the way it was. Here is what I came up with -


Here is also just another little "Catch Up" share from the scrap weekend with the gorgeous scrappy girls. The pics are of my kids christmas photo shoot that I did - love my little SUGAR PLUMS -


Oh and I also thought that you all might like to know that I passed Semester 1 this year - I got a distinction and 2 credits ( A and 2 B's ) - so I suppose that will do. As long as I just get through my degree without having to repeat anything I will be happy as larry ( where did that saying come from? Why is Larry so happy? ) Sorry that's really random isn't it?

Sunshine and Happiness

4 comments:

Kim said...

hey i remember that chrissy layout from the weekend...love your layers in that first one so lovely!

Leanne J said...

Larry is one of mums sisters brother in laws and quite frankly hes alittle wierd..so i dont do as happy as larry..LOL..
but both of these are superbly awesome......!! yay.....

FabĂ­ola said...

Lindo seu blog!!!!!!
Beijos

Lisa Amiet said...

Love your take on the sketch! Super cool! And you know I love the sugarplums :) Hope you are all well xoxo

Bee's Most Popular Posts