Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Slack...Slack.....slap me on the wrist

I was going through and editing some of my photos and i found this layout that i forgot to share.


It was a challenge from our local Scrapapple group - we had some special visitors at our meeting that night - Renee, Gilly,Geli and Lisa - they had the challenge sprung on them as well by Noelene it was to use a disney button ( mine is underneath the button from LIL RED ROCKET )



I also used the cutest Disney quote as well -


TFLxx


2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Glad you came across this and shared it BB, its beautiful. Love the bright happy colours, gorgeous quote and love your clusters of flowers

Hugs
Mary x

Kim Ewins said...

Slap! Slap!!
You must remember to share instantly with us!!!
Nah! I know your super busy...your layout is awesome...Love it!

Bee's Most Popular Posts