Friday, September 30, 2011

80 hours down..............

For those of you who dont know I have just spent the last 2 weeks completing my first clinical for my Bachelor of Nursing degree
2 weeks - 4.30am get out of bed - 6am starts and 2.30pm finishes - 5 days a week - completed 80 hours of clinical in an aged care setting.
I am proud of me and what I have achieved and its good to have finally put my hands to good use


Thanks to my hubby for taking time off work to look after the kidlets - I could not have done it without you - love you babe. I am safe to say that the past 2 years of study have not been a waste of time and I think nursing has been a good choice for me

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Good on you BB that is such an accomplishment, you should be proud of you! You would be a breathe of fresh air with your happy, bubbly personality.

Cheers
Mary x

Leanne J said...

woohoo.. new you could do it... YAY.... sweet..and congrats....

fantastic effort miss......

Bee's Most Popular Posts