Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LMFAO - Scrap That Song

For those of you who are not 'Up with It' (out of the mouths of my children) LMFAO stands for 'Laughing My F...ing Ass Off
I drew the inspiration for the latest challenge at SCRAP THAT SONG


Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO represents good times with my friends ( we don't do dancin' we go shufflin') and I thought it was hilarious that we made it into the local paper.
The print is really bad mind you because I look like i have eaten way too much chocolate and i changed my name to Belina - he he

Here are some closies-



See......chocolate mouth........

Head on over to Scrap that Song and have a go at the challenge - there are some diverse songs for you to pick from thats for sure


4 comments:

Jess Mackenzie said...

This is sooooooo coolio!!!!! Awesome work miss b!! Love and peace xox

Leanne J said...

yahoo buckaroo.. that is superb.. iLOVE it..so much texture and its so fun.. oh and that pic.. is super... lol.. might have to play along with this one...

Annette Edmonds said...

wow this is fantastic, love the flourishes and awesome pp, you so rok, hugs and love xo

Dolly B said...

Love this, such a fun layout and fabulous thing to scrap, good times with good friends
Keep on Shufflin BB

Hugs
Mary x

Bee's Most Popular Posts