Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LMFAO - Scrap That Song

For those of you who are not 'Up with It' (out of the mouths of my children) LMFAO stands for 'Laughing My F...ing Ass Off
I drew the inspiration for the latest challenge at SCRAP THAT SONG


Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO represents good times with my friends ( we don't do dancin' we go shufflin') and I thought it was hilarious that we made it into the local paper.
The print is really bad mind you because I look like i have eaten way too much chocolate and i changed my name to Belina - he he

Here are some closies-



See......chocolate mouth........

Head on over to Scrap that Song and have a go at the challenge - there are some diverse songs for you to pick from thats for sure


Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10