Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi Peeps,

Well I was not too sure how to tackle the current challenge at SCRAP THAT SONG because there were so many ROKin songs from the 70's so I thought the easiest thing to do was google the top 100 songs from the year I was born......and who should pop up? No one other than the great Sir Elton John


Crazy..........yep, just like me :) 
PERFECT

One of his songs in the top 100 from (gulp) 1976 was Island Girl



The first thing I thought of one one of my favourite pictures of Alecia when we went to Fiji in 2010 - crazily enough I was singing the silly song in my head the whole time I was creating the layout 


For some closies - 



Thanks for looking 
Why not give the challenge a go this month - go on relive your youth

BBxx

3 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Gorgeous photo, love the colours and the ribbon around the circle. Beautiful page. Great idea to google and pick a song. Have a fab weekend. :) x

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous layout BB. I had know idea what songs were about in 1958 ! Yikes....old :(
I did the same googled and the song I picked was the only one I knew and Liked lol

Cheers
Mary x

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

beautiful LO BB, as per usual :) must pop over to STS to find out the topic...sounds ominous tho LOL

Bee's Most Popular Posts