Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Two Of You

Happy Sunday Everybody,

This layout is one that I completed from the Basic Grey POTM kits. What better way to celebrate love than with an engagement party, my brother in law surprised us with his engagement in 2010, we didn't even know he had a girlfriend - at least that put a few of the 'gay' jokes aside between him and my husband, the kids even asked if they were still allowed to call him "Uncle Poof" - he he.


Just a few closies so you can get a better look



And last but not least the journalling


If you stop by and have a look please leave me some love so I know you have been here ( I need it at the moment). I'd like to wish you all the best for 2013 - Sunshine and Happiness Always

BBxx

2 comments:

Dolly B said...

Gorgeous BB, love how you have managed to get a few pics on the layout to tell the story, love the journalling and love your handwriting, my handwriting sucks
Happy New Year
Mrs B x

Kerryn said...

LOL I love the story behind this page. It is gorgeous too!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate your comment :). I am very proud of how far I have come. I had a discussion with a really great friend of mine recently about my journey from her perspective. It was interesting to say the least. I guess what I meant from my post is that now I know how far I've come whereas at the time I thought I'd already gotten there IYKWIM. It has been a very fun journey over the years and a journey that I hope will continue for some time yet :). Certainly the opportunity to grown and learn never ends.

Thanks again for your comment :).

Bee's Most Popular Posts