Sunday, November 3, 2013

@ 1 Month in* MY CRAZY* life.com

Happy Sunday,

And what a glorious sunday it is today, hope you all enjoy it.
Just a little share for a sunday, I created the challenges for our local scrap group and one of my challenges was to do a photo a day for the month ( cause that seems to be one of the things to do these days), everyone baulked at the idea but some of the girls came through with the goods.
Here is my LO:-



Maybe you should give it a go - it was fun to do and before I knew it I had a completed double page ( cause I love double page LO's). It was a real accomplishment for me to just stick things down without a plan.
Hope you have an amazing weekend, leave me some love so I know you have been here.

BBxx

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Such a great idea! I struggle to remember to pull m camera out at all, which is very sad indeed! Love how you've incorporated all the photos onto your page!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This looks great! :)

Bee's Most Popular Posts