Thursday, October 31, 2013

An APPLE a Day........

Morning,

What a fantastic Thursday it is......... hope you have all woken up with a spring in your step ready to embrace the amazing.
Speaking of amazing, I have always admired the creative genius of Stacey Young - her scrap work is to die for ( I really have no words to explain really). Well anyway I got super excited when she put a step by step up on her blog so I took it as the perfect opportunity to get inside her brain.
This came at the perfect time because we had a challenge with our local scrap group to design a layout that incorporated your APPLE name into it ( We are Toowoomba ScrapApples and my APPLE name is bappleicious). And this ladies and gents is my layout -

It just goes to prove that everyone has BAD days

Finally used a vine that has been in my stash for 2 years :)

Cute little birdy and other elements
Thank you Stacey for sharing your art and giving me the opportunity to give it a go.
Hope you all have an amazing day and don't forget to leave the love to let me know you have been here.

BBxx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts