Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday is Share Day

Good Morning and Happy Saturday,

I finally have a day off under my belt and have time for a few shares - some older ones that I haven't shared

First up is a Basic Grey POTM -

A fun Double expressing the simple fun kids can have


LHS of the LO

RHS of the LO with my journalling
Next share is of the projects I completed when I attended the Scrap Expo last year - I should have shared a lot earlier considering i just attended this years expo last weekend ( Oh well you can't rush these things hey?)

I did the classes that were held by Suzanne Filer, Jane Davenport, Susanne Tonga and Jane Tregenza

A Journal Cover - NY Style inspired by Suzanne Filer
An Art Journal Cover inspired by Jane Davenport
A Sweet Girly page inspired by Suzanne Tonga
and last but not least -
Inspired by the mind of Jane Tregenza
I didn't get the opportunity to do any classes this year at the expo but I still came home inspired by what was out there - hopefully i can put my tired mind into MOJO mode and get cracking on a few ideas that I have - let's hope that life doesn't get in the way of creativity.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend - thanks for dropping by and don't forget to leave me some love so I know you have stopped by

BBxx

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

White With 1

BLINKIE WW1

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10