Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday is Share Day

Good Morning and Happy Saturday,

I finally have a day off under my belt and have time for a few shares - some older ones that I haven't shared

First up is a Basic Grey POTM -

A fun Double expressing the simple fun kids can have


LHS of the LO

RHS of the LO with my journalling
Next share is of the projects I completed when I attended the Scrap Expo last year - I should have shared a lot earlier considering i just attended this years expo last weekend ( Oh well you can't rush these things hey?)

I did the classes that were held by Suzanne Filer, Jane Davenport, Susanne Tonga and Jane Tregenza

A Journal Cover - NY Style inspired by Suzanne Filer
An Art Journal Cover inspired by Jane Davenport
A Sweet Girly page inspired by Suzanne Tonga
and last but not least -
Inspired by the mind of Jane Tregenza
I didn't get the opportunity to do any classes this year at the expo but I still came home inspired by what was out there - hopefully i can put my tired mind into MOJO mode and get cracking on a few ideas that I have - let's hope that life doesn't get in the way of creativity.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend - thanks for dropping by and don't forget to leave me some love so I know you have stopped by

BBxx

3 comments:

Leanne J said...

Woohooo

Sue Plumb said...

First up, awesome to see so much work from you in one post! LOVE the double layout you did for the BG POTM, the design is fabulous and those colours just POP! As for all your class-inspired pieces from last year's expo, they are fanastic! (My fave is the Jane Davenport style art journal cover - that rocks!) I am sad I couldn't go to the expo this year, but I couldn't see my boys sitting all day in the pram this time around. Fingers crossed for next year!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, much appreciated. And keep the work coming! X

Heather Jacob said...

beauty and magic woven together x

Bee's Most Popular Posts