Thursday, April 23, 2015

He was CUTE and SQUISHY

Good Morning,

Well hasn't the cold weather hit all of a sudden and would it be rude of me to say how much I HATE the cold weather.......... I hate layering clothes, i'm already big enough as it is without having to layer an extra 10kg of clothes on.

Today I have an old share for you. It was a Book of You layout from the old Scrapboxx website - now who misses that site???? I know I do that's for sure. The page was created by the always talented Julie Winks who like me has found that life takes over and creativity gets pushed aside. I used my first born in this layout from his 6 month old photo shoot - boy I wish I could go back to those days when he was cute and squishy NOT tall and mouthy :)

So CUTE and SQUISHY

Close Up
And just for a laugh "Look at it now" -


Gotta love it when they take selfie's on your phone

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day
If you have dropped by I would love to hear what you think so leave me some love by posting a comment

Thought for the day:-



Happy Thursday

BBxx


No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts