As you may or may not know I have been a consultant for Your Inspiration at Home for the last 7 months.
Imagine getting paid to share recipes, eat and laugh!
That's the life of a Your Inspiration at Home Consultant. Whether you choose it for a little extra spending money; to earn incentive travel; or to have your own successful business -- this opportunity doesn't just fit your lifestyle -- it's already a part of your lifestyle.
Watch this video below:-
If you think this is something you can do yourself please click on this link and become part of the team today, I will be there to support you the whole way
Just for today though I have a recipe to share with you to make your own butter YIAH style, I have used the Herb and Garlic Dip Mix but you are only limited by your own imagination as to what flavour you use in your butter. I have used my Bellini but if you have a Thermomix you can use that or just whip it up the old fashioned way.
1.5L Cold or Very Cold Water
250-300ml Olive Oil
1 1/2 tsp Salt
YIAH Spice of your choice
1. Attach mixing tool firmly to the top of the stirring blade in the jug. Poor the cream into the jug.
2. Mix on SPEED 4 for 2-3 minutes. You will hear it start to bump and vibrate when the butter has come together - turn it off at this point
3. Strain off the buttermilk by pouring the white liquid from the jug through the cooking basket and into a separate jug. To get all the buttermilk out, press the butter firmly against the side of the jug with a wooden spoon
4. Take the mixing tool out of the bowl. Add about 500ml ice cold water. Mix on Speed 4 for 8 seconds
5. Strain off the water again, pressing hard to remove as much liquid from the butter as possible
6. Add another 500ml water, mix on Speed 4 for 8 seconds then strain off the water again. The water should be running clear at the end of this process
7. Weigh your butter. You want a ratio of 2 parts butter:1 part oil:1 part water. Add salt. Click the mixing tool on to the top of the blade again
8. Mix on Speed 4 for 40 seconds or until it looks smooth and creamy
9. Spoon your butter into a container. Refrigerate
I hope you get the opportunity to check out the catalogue here
Any questions just email me email@example.com
Till the next fabulous recipe