Saturday, April 23, 2016

Australia Day Cyber Crop









Well I must say I had a wonderful time taking 
part in Scrapping Clearly's Australia Day Cyber Crop back in January.

This is only the second time they have held a Cyber Crop 
and it was my first time taking part, it was the boost I needed to get 
the creative mojo happening again, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Challenge Number 1 was to use photos from Australia Day



Straya Day


This is Challenge Number 2 - 



Club Day 1 2013

There were 5 challenges to complete but with work and my crazy home schedule etc I only managed to complete 2 of the challenges, either way I was proud of my efforts and I had a great time doing them

As you can see my time restraints are still there cause it's taken me this long to post my challenges and about the cyber crop - ha ha ha

You know what........one day life will be less hectic and i'm sure I will still be whingeing about it, just got to accept the fact that you can only do what you can do hey??

If you drop by and have a look please leave me a comment so I know you have taken the time to drop by

Thought for the day.....




Till next time

BBxx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts