Thursday, April 4, 2019

Love This Life, #ownyourowntalent + 42

Good Morning,

Belinda here again with a few more layouts for Scrap FX. For the first layout I have used the Love transparency with the Love this Life title.

 

Drum roll Please...........


The second layout I have created has a very masculine feels to it and I used the Chain and Clip, Gear Stamps, #achieve word set and the Metal and Stone Collage
   

I have used embossing powder on all of them to create the sleek grungy affect and I have cut up the Metal and Stone collage to spread the love around my layout


And just as as added bonus I was blessed to spend a weekend away recently with some of my fav scrappy peeps and I created this layout just simply using 1 product from our great range - the Lotus Flourish A and a great deal of stash busting once again
Combined with some patterned paper in the floral area it was super effective


If you have any questions about any of the projects I have created contact me or comment below. All products can be purchased from the Scrap FX Store 

Once again i'm excited to see what YOU create with these products - don't forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook

Till next time........Happy Scrapping

Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts