Friday, May 3, 2019

To Infinity and Beyond

Good Evening,
Happy Friday
I would like to show you a layout I created with some of the latest Scrap FX products that are “Out Of This World”
I have used the following products: Molecules Stencil, Chevron Background Stamp and the title “To Infinity and Beyond”
  
I know it all seems a bit “boyish” but I managed to make it all about the girls. It was a great 2012 when I got to take my children to Disneyland in California and it was even a bigger highlight when my youngest got to meet one of her Disney favourites “Buzz”. She even got to have a dance with him

Here is a close up of the title
And the Stencil…….can you see the Chevron Background as well?
For those of you who live in Australia the Woolworths Disney Word Tiles are a great addition to any of your Disney themed pages
If you have any questions about any of the projects I have created contact me or comment below
Once again i’m excited to see what YOU create with these products – don’t forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook
Till next time……..Happy Scrapping
Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts