Friday, May 24, 2019

Life Is The Greatest Adventure + Never Stop Wandering, Never Stop Wondering

Good Morning,

My first layout today is one that I have created with the following Scrap FX products: Loop Fingerprint Stamp, London/New York Transparency Stamps and the “Life is the Greatest Adventure” A.



Here are two close ups for you:


And if you look close enough you can see the Loop Fingerprint stamp in white

Here you can see the title and one of the transparency tags
And for my second share with you I have to admit I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something that I have never tried before…….Image Transferring.
By no means have I perfected it or profess to know what I was doing…..but that’s what art is, somedays it works and somedays it doesn’t but you never know unless you try.
The products that I have used are the: Chevron Panel stamp and the Antiquities Transparency
 

If you have any questions about any of the projects I have created contact me or comment below.
Once again i’m excited to see what YOU create with these products – don’t forget to share your layouts/projects on Scrap FX Creative Space on Facebook
If you have visited, please leave me a comment so I know you have been here xxoo
Till next time……..Happy Scrapping

Bee xx

No comments:

Bee's Most Popular Posts