Saturday, January 29, 2011

2 Skool 4 Cool



One of the challenges for our Local Scrap Apple group was a colour challenge using Red,White,Green,Black and Blue - when I first read it I thought HOLEY MOLEY five colours - kill me now. When I started doing the LO I thought mmmm maybe this ain't gunna be too bad.....

My Cluster of traditional and some slightly quirky embellishments -



The journalling -



The title { Thanks P!NK you are always an inspiration to me }



The cool apple from Leanne J's Clouds and More -



TFLxx

3 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Awesome LO! I love the quirky embellies! (We just used 'Raise your Glass' for a lyric chall in our recent CC @ Scrapbooking Top 50 and my sis used the same line! LOL) XXX

Nay and Gilly said...

Hehe!! Luv it BB!! Tough colour combo and you absolutely nailed it!!
Luv Renee

Leanne J said...

definately too skool for cool..
awesome page...looks so funky and oh so fun....
love those photos..yay.

Bee's Most Popular Posts