Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who Rules The Roost

Not the Dog that's for sure.......



I did this LO a couple of weeks back and it ended up fitting the criteria for the fortnightly challenge at the boxx.

When we had our old dog "Rex the Rotty" our cat "Josie" was too scared to go near him because he would just chase her ( one day he chased her through the house, out the front door and then up the tree across the road). When "Trevor" joined the family Josie decided that she was going to take charge and this time be the boss of the dog.......GO GIRL POWER - he he.

The cute little picket fence comes from Scrapmatts and the butterfly is from Clear Cut Crafts

TFLxx

3 comments:

Leanne J said...

this is so coolio.. LOVE the photos..and it looks super awesome IRL.

Lisa Amiet said...

I love this layout! At least she is getting a turn at boss LOL

Mel said...

Oh wow, go the girl power, I love my animals so this layout is just gorgeous to me because of the content, but wow, this is awesome, I am now a follower, you have a beautiful family and that means the 4 legged ones as well. Melxx

Bee's Most Popular Posts