Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Whole lotta Curio....

I had my chill out TGIF scrap night with Leanne Jago last night.....I decided that I should do one of my Basic Grey POTM kits because my to do pile is just getting way to big.
My sister won a Photo Shoot for Valentine's Day this year through Koren Micallef Photography who were running a Facebook competition. The pics turned out really good despite the funny story that she puts behind them. Here is how my layout turned out:



With some of the leftovers that I had I decided to do the sketch challenge at Get Picky
This is the sketch:



And this is my take on the sketch and a few close ups:



Some cluster up in the corner:



And check this out......I actually used my Mother's Day present and made the flowers from my Cuttlebug { how sweet is that } way better than trying to cut them out by hand thats for sure



This is my little cluster in the corner - how cute is the dress form from Scrapmatts



I only have about a couple of weeks until my exams are over for this semester and then you will all be sick of seeing my face around for a couple of weeks at least. Just because I haven't commented on your blogs/layouts etc does not mean that I haven't been going and having a sneak peak every now and then. You are all amazing and thankyou for your support both personally and in the scraptacular world.

TFLxx

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are great! I think you've done such a great job with the Get Picky sketch! Awesome work!

Leanne said...

Awesome!! A double page and a sketch challenge! I especially love the Get Picky LO! :D Thanks for playing along with us...x

Jolanda said...

Very pretty work!!Beautiful!

Bee's Most Popular Posts