Monday, June 20, 2011

I Forgot to Share

Firstly I have to apologise for not being around much.
I am in the middle of my exams and I have also been really crook so my motivation and my mojo are both non existant.
I was sitting here going through a few of my negleted pics and came across this layout that I had not yet shared with you all.

It is one of my Basic Grey POTM layouts.

My boys are always fighting with each other - now that Lochie is preteen I think he has too much testosterone flying around and thinks that it is appropriate to assert authority ( For all of you mum's out there who are yet to experience a teenage boy - GOOD LUCK and to all of you who have already had one - HOW DID YOU DO IT?)



I did this layout mainly to remind them that one day they may just decide to like each other and that they are stuck with each other no matter what because they are brothers.



3 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

YAY!! You're back! Missed u! This is FAB! Your kids are just soooo gorgeous! Please don't say that though, my little Riley is never going to be like that LOL yes I'm keeping my head firmly in dreamland for a few more years hehehe hope you have a great week xoxo

Kim said...

love it Belinda, love the reds,I agree with Lisa gorgeous kiddos!! hope you are feeling a whole lot better!

Sue Plumb said...

Awesome double! Love the flow this LO has across the page. Love the pop of red too. Great work! XXX

Bee's Most Popular Posts