Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm Back......did ya miss me?

Well now that semester 1 is finally over I have gotten back into doin a bit of scrap therapy. I think its absolutely amazing how I can sit up till 1am creating yet when i'm studying I am ready for nitey nites at 9.30pm.

The first layout is one of my Basic Grey POTM.....



The next layout was an challenge that I set for our local scrap apples - you had to draw inspiration from the picture below. I wasnt exactly in the best frame of mind when I set the challenges because I was sick so all three of them were basically based on how crappy I was feeling. I picked this picture because I just wanted to taste and enjoy my food again......



And this is what I created - I decided to draw inspiration from the squares and the flow of the design down the page


And a wee bit of a close up.....


2 comments:

Leanne J said...

i love love love it.. you havent shown your blind challenge one YET.... either.. just reminding you..
i reckon that is awesome... fantastic..woohoo..

Moonie said...

love the girls night out layout!! very funky and cool x

Bee's Most Popular Posts