Sunday, July 10, 2011

*tear tear :( *

Here is a LO using the BOY Kit over at The BOXX
Inspired by the fabbo Leanne Jago


Here is a close up of the title and the flower


And lastly I have framed the pic with a really cute quote


Here is another LO that I did at Leanne's when all the gorgeous girls were up visiting for the weekend a while back. I haven't shared it yet so I thought I better share. It is of all our animals - Trevor (DOG), Big Tom (ALBINO PLECO), Master Chief (BIRD) and Josie (CAT)


This LO was a little bit sad to look back on - we lost our lovely puddy tat Josie last week - however I am really glad that I got the chance to take some pics of her because otherwise I probably wouldn't have a recent one. We are all going to miss her terribly as she was with us for 10 years. I never thought I would be one to get all welled up about an animal but when push came to shove I realised i'm actually a big softie ( I used to think only idiots cried over animals). RIP Josie Lowe - we will miss you

3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

I love that photo and the journalled border looks great. And I actually had to sing that title.
And yep, I cried over my dog a few years back. But then again, I cry if I watch somebody else at the airport leaving a loved one.

Jess Mackenzie said...

FAB work DOUBLE Queen : ) And don't worry about crying over your puddy tat! I still tear up about my pat rat (yes rat) dying 4 years ago LOL Hugs to you Miss B xox

Leanne J said...

oh miss.. i hear ya.. love ya..and love these layout..

PS i knew you were a softie all along...

Bee's Most Popular Posts