Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BB does the HAPPY :) Dance

I am absolutely gobsmacked and scared out of my pants all in one
I got accepted to be a Design Team member over at the boxx


Can you believe it? Cause I can't thats for sure
I feel really honoured to be a part of an extremely talented team and I hope that I can *BRING IT* to the table

Please support me and if I am doing a really crappy job be honest with me and tell me :)

Anyway I have a late share - *SIGH* - yet again


Holly and her bff neighbour Jasmine - couldn't resist taking the pics of the girls playing in front of the lavender bush

TFLxx

5 comments:

Dolly B said...

Congrats BB, you will be fabulous

Hugs
Mary x

Leanne J said...

huge congrats BB...

WendyMac said...

Huge congrats Belinda ........ you will be great!! Have a lovely day. x

Kim said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY deserved Belinda, huge CONGRATS!!!!!

bappleicious said...

Thanks Girls - You are all an inspiration to me and I thank you for your support

Bee's Most Popular Posts