Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rainbows and Whimsy and a whole lotta NERVES

The gorgeous and incredibly talented Mrs Jessie Mack is having a givewaway from her blog and store - you can win all this awesomeness


Head on over and check it out - you gotta be in it to win it

ALSO.................

I had my practical exam today


OOOhhhhh I think I coated the toilet bowl so graciously beforehand. I am hoping I did Ok - I had to do a Respiratory Assessment - I am confident that i should have at least passed anyway. I only have 2 more written exams left and then I can tick another semester off in my life book and prepare for the next one ( At least after this semester I can officially say that I am over half way through my degree ) - a huge effort for little ole me

Love ya's and pray for me - he he

BB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your studies!!
Hugs
xoxo

Lisa Amiet said...

WOO HOO!! You would've rocked it! I don't know how you do it all B! Make sure you get some YOU time xoxo

Bee's Most Popular Posts