Friday, October 14, 2011

Love Your Way

I have serious trouble scrapping anything "Lovey Dovey" that has to do with my husband so when Beck set us an extra challenge at Scrap That Song it was a really big process for me.
Don't get me wrong I love my husband with all my heart but everytime I look at him he makes me laugh so i find it really hard to be serious when i am scrapping about him - BTW on our wedding day when he was saying his vows I could not look at him in fear of laughing ( bad I know).

I got my inspiration from the talented Danielle Quarmby - she is amazing. And my song is an old 70's song by Peter Frampton 'Baby I Love Your Way'.


And now for some closies -

Journalling


Stitched Title


and a Heart made from String


The layout was made from the Boxx of Scraps kit at The Boxx - check it out - great value and awesome inspiration every month

TFLxx

5 comments:

WendyMac said...

Belinda this LO is awesome and I think you may have overcome the 'laughing' barrier!! Love the design and the texture and hubby looks gorgeous! x

Lisa Amiet said...

This is gorgeous B! Love the title, and yeah he's got a bit of a cheeky mug LOL xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous work!!! How cute is that twine heart! Great idea! Can I use that idea too? I love it! :D

Christine said...

love it! All those details are brilliant! A huge congrats on your DT poistion at the Boxx too!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! I love the stitching over the ghost letters and the colour pallette is so cool!
Hugs
xoxo

Bee's Most Popular Posts