Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dreamworld - the time of my life

Afternoon,

Over at Scrap That Song this month we have a great playlist for you to choose from.

Drive - The Cars
Big Old Car - Adam Brand
My Girl - The Temptations
The Incredibles Theme song
All about the Money -Meja
What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones
(I've Had ) The Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing Soundtrack

My song for the month is -



(I've Had ) The Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing Soundtrack

And this is my layout -


I had a weekend away with my soccer girls last year for our end of season trip - we stayed at Broadbeach, went to dreamworld and whitewater world - there was lots of drinking and fun times had by all.

Here are a few closies -

The sub-title


Some texture


I used the Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" range with some Pink Paislee tape and a Cosmo Cricket element

TFLxx

Post a Comment

Scrapmatts

Kraft It Up

Photobucket

Creative Scrappers

Creative Scrappers

Josie Lowe

Josie Lowe
Irreplaceable

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer

Sunshine and Happiness Always - RIP Leonie Kaye Maurer
04.12.79 - 29.09.10