Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dreamworld - the time of my life

Afternoon,

Over at Scrap That Song this month we have a great playlist for you to choose from.

Drive - The Cars
Big Old Car - Adam Brand
My Girl - The Temptations
The Incredibles Theme song
All about the Money -Meja
What's New Pussycat - Tom Jones
(I've Had ) The Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing Soundtrack

My song for the month is -



(I've Had ) The Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing Soundtrack

And this is my layout -


I had a weekend away with my soccer girls last year for our end of season trip - we stayed at Broadbeach, went to dreamworld and whitewater world - there was lots of drinking and fun times had by all.

Here are a few closies -

The sub-title


Some texture


I used the Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" range with some Pink Paislee tape and a Cosmo Cricket element

TFLxx

4 comments:

Leanne J said...

first up.... woohoo you got the reactions on there.. yay....


and then.. that looks awesome.. it ended up looking fantastic..love the tree..and the colours are fantastic......

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh love this B! Will have to try this challenge :) xoxo

Dolly B said...

so bright and happy, I can imagine you did have the time of your life, you look like a fun lot. Oh and Patrick .... sigh

Hugs
Mary x

Noels said...

thanks for the love BB... also great challenge and Layout

Bee's Most Popular Posts